PERINTIS E-JOURNAL PUBLICATION ETHICS
PERINTIS is fully committed to ethical publication practice. Authors should only submit the article to us if the following conditions apply:
- The research has been conducted with the highest standards of rigor and integrity.
- The article is original.
- The work has not been submitted elsewhere and is not under consideration with any other publication.
- The work does not include defamatory, offensive, or unlawful statements.
- All third-party materials need to get permission.
- Authorship has been agreed prior to submission
If the research is published and the editorial board discovers that any of these conditions have not been met, the editorial board will act which may result in one of the following correction notices, or we may remove or retract the article from the database.
Author responsibilities including the following areas:
- Made substantial contributions to the contents, analysis, or interpretation of data and work.
- Intellectual contents
Final approval of the version to be published
- Agreed to be accountable for all aspects of the work to ensure questions related to the accuracy or integrity of the articles are appropriately investigated and resolved.